Chilled Mocha Coffee Eggnog
Chilled Mocha Eggnog is the perfect pick-me-up beverage for any time of the day, or any time of year. This coffee-infused, eggnog beverage is the best way to start your day and goes great with any holiday brunch spread. Make this beverage to-go for when you need a little pick-me-up while caroling or while you're completing your holiday shopping.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons instant coffee granules
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 4 cups eggnog
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground Spice Islands® Ground Saigon Cinnamon, plus more to taste
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
In a pitcher, dissolve the coffee in the hot water. Add the eggnog, brown sugar, and cinnamon; whisk until sugar is dissolved. Chill.
In a small bowl, beat the cream, confectioners' sugar, and vanilla until soft peaks form. Pour eggnog mixture into glasses; top with whipped cream. Dust tops with cinnamon if desired.
You'll also love
- Apple Crisp (for 50) 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Hungry Girl-No-Nonsense Nacho... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Shot 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Easter Eggs 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Ghoulishly Good Mexican Layered... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Liquid Marijuana Drink 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Mixed Winter Salad - Seared... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip & Dried Cherry... 5/5 (2 Votes)