- 1 pound thin veal cutlets pounded if needed
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1 can Chalet Suzanne Gazpacho soup
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese thinly sliced
- Grated Parmesan cheese to taste
Dip veal cutlets in egg, then in bread crumbs. Salt and pepper. Brown in butter on both sides in oven-proof skillet. Add soup. Cook, covered, over low heat for 15 minutes. Uncover, then cook for 10 minutes longer.
Top with mozzarella cheese, then sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese. Broil until cheese melts. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- London Broil Turkey 0/5 (0 Votes)