Salmon (honey orange marinade) - newspaper
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup reduced soy sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon apple juice
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pound salmon fillets
Combine honey, orange juice, soy sauce, onions, olive oil, apple juice and ginger root in a large resealable plastic bag.
Add salmon; seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate for 1 hour, turning several times.
Heat oven to 350. Line 8x8 inch baking dish with foil; coat foil with olive oil.
Drain and discard marinade.
Place salmon in baking dish and bake for 20-25 min. or until fish flakes easily with fork.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (890 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (896 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (706 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (498 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (488 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (289 Votes)
- Frozen Banana Bites 4.5/5 (272 Votes)