Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1- 10 oz can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, plus 1 Tbsp
- 3 oz. 1/3 less fat cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 (10 oz) pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 (8.5 oz) cans quartered artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- cooking spray
Mix in large bowl soup, garlic, cheese, cream cheese and pepper.
Microwave for 30 secs, whisking well to fully incorporate.
Add spinach and artichokes to soup mixture; mix well. Place mixture in 1 qt baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle remaining parm cheese on top.
Bake at 375 degrees for 45 mins.
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Breadsticks 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Mac and Cheese Grilled Cheese with... 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Whole Wheat Pumpkin Mini Muffins 4.6/5 (39 Votes)
- Chicken Chardon 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Kale salad with I.T.I dressing 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Spinach & Blue Cheese Chicken 5/5 (4 Votes)
- Hot Spinach and Artichoke Dip 5/5 (4 Votes)