upside down banana french toast
- 1 & 1/2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup butter- melted
- 1/4 cup corn syrup
- 3 medium bananas- sliced
- 1 loaf cinnamon bread
- 6 eggs
- 1 & 1/2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
1. Spray a 13x9 glass baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, stir brown sugar, butter and corn syrup. gently stir in bananas. Spoon into baking dish.
3. Arrange bread in 2 layers in dish.
4. In medium bowl, beat eggs, milk and vanilla. Pour over bread and cover tightly. Refrigerate- at least 1 hour.
5. Preheat oven to 325. Uncover and bake 45-55 minutes.