Salmon with Cucumber-Radish Relish
Love this Salmon with Cucumber-Radish Relish! Roasting the salmon makes quick work of this dish which is ideal for a weeknight dinner but it's certainly fancy enough for a weekend or special occasion.
- 1 side salmon (about 2 1/2 pounds; preferably wild), skinned
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup radish, diced
- 1/2 cup peeled English cucumber, diced
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced (about 2)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from marthastewart.com
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Place salmon on a parchment-lined baking sheet, and drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Season with salt and pepper. Roast salmon until just cooked through (it will be opaque around edges), 8 to 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, stir together radish, cucumber, horseradish, scallions, and remaining teaspoon oil until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with salmon.
You'll also love
- Coconut Candy Bars (Paleo,... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cabbage Lentil Vegetable... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Sweet Potatoes -Spiralized with... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Loaded Chicken or Tuna Salad with... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cucumber Dill Salad 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- The Ultimate Fish Tacos 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Salmon with Sriracha Sauce and Lime 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Cucumber Soup with Watermelon and... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)