Million Dollar Spaghetti Casserole
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 16 oz Small Curd Cottage Cheese
- 1 pound Ground Beef
- 4 cloves Garlic, minced
- 4 Green Onions, chopped
- Black Pepper (to taste)
- Oregano (to taste)
- Basil (to taste)
- 26 oz jar Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 2/3 cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
Adapted from thecuttingedgeofordinary.blogspot.com
1. Preheat oven to 350; Spray 9x13 baking dish with non-stick coating.
2. Cook pasta al dente while you prepare filling.
3. Combine cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese in bowl. Set aside.
4. Cook ground beef; Drain grease; Add minced garlic, green onions and seasonings.
5. Add spaghetti sauce to the beef mixture.
6. Place 1/2 of spaghetti in bottom of dish. Add cheese mixture (spread evenly). Top with remaining pasta. Pour meat sauce over top of dish (spread evenly).
7. Bake covered with foil for 30 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and add shredded cheese to cover top of casserole.
9. Cook uncovered for 20- 30 minutes until browned and bubbly.
10. Cool in pan 5 minutes before serving.