LEMON Rosemary Chex Mix
Different and delicious.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary leaves. minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups corn chex cereal
- 2 cups wheat chex cereal
- 2 cups rice chex cereal
- 1 cup raw almonsa
- 1 cup Parmesan-flavored crackers (not fish shaped)
Cooking time 15mins
In large microwaveable bowl, microwave butter on high about 40 seconds, or until melted. Stir in rosemary, lemon zest, garlic powder and salt. Add cereals, almonds and crackers, mix well.
Microwave on high 5-6 inutes stirring every 2 minutes. Spread on cookie sheet to cool.
Store in airtight container.
You'll also love
- Mom’s Pinto Bean Recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Stir Fry Noodles with Seared... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Green Tomato Pickles - Catfish... 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Reboot - Smoothie - Blueberry Bliss 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Olallieberry Apple Crisp 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Orange Crunch Cake from the Bubble... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Kentucky Lemonade 3.3/5 (3 Votes)