Polenta - Gluten Free - No Stir Oven
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups medium grind polenta (gluten free)
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1.5 cups parmesan shredded or cheddar shredded
- 4 tbsp butter (1/2 stick) cut into 6 pieces
1. Put oven rack on middle position and preheat to 375. Combine water, polenta, salt and pepper in baking dish that is bigger than 13x9. Transfer dish to ven and bake uncovered for 60 minutes (polenta will thicken and water is fully absorbed).
2. Remove baking dish from oven and whisk in parmesan and butter until smooth and creamy.
NOTE: This is a GREAT mashed potatoes substitute for people on a gluten free diet.