Cheesy Chicken Rotini
- 1 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 cups water
- 3 cups rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 package (16 oz) frozen broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot blend.
- 1 can (10 oz) ROTEL Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- 1/2 pound Velveeta, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
Preparation time 10mins
COOK and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium-high heat 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
STIR in water. Bring to a boil.
ADD pasta, stir
COVER; simmer on medium-low heat 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
ADD remaining ingredients; stir
COOK, covered, 5 to 7 minutes or unteil Velveeta is completely melted and vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.