Angel Hair Pasta with Chicken
- 16 ounces uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 4 medium carrots, sliced diagonally
- 3 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 4 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Additional grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tablespoon oil for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink; drain. Remove and keep warm.
In the same skillet over medium heat, cook carrots in remaining oil for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broccoli and garlic; cook 2 minutes longer. Stir in the chicken, broth, cheese, basil and salt. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 4-6 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Drain pasta. Serve chicken mixture with pasta. Sprinkle with additional cheese.
You'll also love
- Italian Spinach Ricotta Quiche 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Spicy Sausage & Mixed Vegetable... 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Baked Rigatoni with Spinach,... 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Spinach Tortellini Tomato Soup 4.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Dressed Chicken Breasts with Angel... 4.3/5 (27 Votes)
- Angel Hair with Bacon, Brussels... 4.4/5 (15 Votes)