Avocado-Tuna Fish Super Sandwiches
- 1-2 avocados
- 1 can tuna (drained)
- Sweet pickles to taste
- Sunflower seeds
- Alfalfa sprouts
- 1-2 hard boiled eggs
- Sliced Black olives
- Sliced cheese (you're favorite)
- 2 pieces of large size sliced bread
1. Mix tuna as desired with egg, pickles, celery and mayo.
2. Smash avocado and mix with olives and mayo
3. On one piece of bread place a slice of cheese and sprinkle on sunflower seeds. Put under broiler to melt cheese and toast seeds. When done, spread tuna mix on top
4.On the other piece of bread, spoon avocado mix. Cover with alfalfa sprouts
5. Put two pieces together, cut in half and enjoy!