Greek Yogurt Blueberry Banana Bread
Super moist, delicious Blueberry Banana bread made with Greek Yogurt.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour plus 3 tablespoon divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, optional
- 1/2 cup brown sugar or 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 6 ounces Chobani Vanilla Greek Yogurt or Blueberry
- 1 cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Preheat oven to 375°F. Start by combining flour, baking powder, salt in a large mixing bowl.
In a separate bowl, mash bananas with a fork until they are gooey and liquid-like.
Add eggs, vanilla and brown sugar… mix thoroughly. Add greek yogurt and whisk until everything is well combined and there are no lumps.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, and mix until just combined. At this point, fold in the blueberries.
Pour batter into a greased loaf pan and distribute evenly.
Put into the oven and bake for one hour, or until the top is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Transfer to a cooling rack and (try to) let the bread cool for at least ten minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- Apple Slab Pie 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Spinach, Ricotta & Pesto Lasagna... 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Pretty Yummy Fruit Salad by The... 4.1/5 (57 Votes)
- Ducky Bath Baby Shower Punch 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Lemon Pudding Cake 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Individual Strawberry Trifles 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Kolachky II 4.7/5 (7 Votes)
- Cloud Bread - Low Carb 4.7/5 (7 Votes)