Banana Split Brownie Pie
Yield: 10 slices
- For the Crust:
- 2 cups waffle cones, crushed
- 6 Tablespoons butter, melted
- For the Pie:
- 1 brownie mix (9x13 size)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1 Tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 1 egg
- For the Cheesecake:
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 banana, smashed
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- For the Topping:
- I container strawberries, halved
- 1/4 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
Adapted from insidebrurewlife.com
Crush the waffle cones and combine with the melted butter.
Press into a 9 inch pie pan.
In a large bowl, combine all the brownie ingredients and stir until mixed. Spoon into the crust carefully.
Bake at 350* for 30 minutes.
While the brownie is baking, beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, flour, and egg until creamy.
Stir in the banana.
Spread on top of the baked brownie very carefully.
Bake another 20 minutes.
Let cool on a wire rack.
Refrigerate until serving time.
Before serving, place halved strawberries on top of the pie.
Heat the hot fudge for 30 seconds and drizzle over strawberries. Refrigerate leftovers.