Beef Tenderloin Steaks with Red Wine-Tarragon Sauce
I love these delicious tenderloin steaks! They are great on the grill or in the oven, and a treat all year long.
- 1/4cup1/4 cup low-salt beef broth
- 1/4cup1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8teaspoon1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- 2(4-ounce)2 (4-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks
- 2tablespoons2 tablespoons shallots, chopped
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from myrecipes.com
Combine beef broth, red wine, flour, salt, tarragon, and black pepper, stirring with a whisk.
Heat a nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Add steaks and cook 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
Remove from pan; keep warm. Add shallots to pan; sauté 1 minute. Add broth mixture; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/4 cup, about 1 minute.
Serve sauce with the steaks. Sprinkle with parsley.
You'll also love
- Avocado Spring Rolls-Vegan 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Stuffed Grape Leaves-Vegan 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Baked Turkey Meatballs with Spinach 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Peppery Chicken Wings 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Crock Pot Elk Roast 3.9/5 (24 Votes)
- Crab Cakes with Garlic Aioli 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Chinese Egg Noodles with Beef &... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Rustic Beef Hotdog 4.5/5 (6 Votes)