Peach & Raspberry Pavlova Parfaits
These delicious Peach & Raspberry Pavlova Parfaits are made easy using store bought vanilla meringue mini cookies. They taste as good as they look, enjoy!
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1 cup vanilla fat-free yogurt
- 2 cups peaches, sliced, peeled (about 6 to 7 peaches)
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 cup vanilla meringue cookie crumbs (such as Miss Meringue Minis; about 12 mini cookies, coarsely crushed)
- 12 vanilla meringue mini cookies
Place cream cheese and 3 tablespoons sugar in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at high speed for 2 minutes or until smooth. Beat in yogurt until blended.
Combine 1 tablespoon sugar, peaches, and raspberries in a large bowl, tossing to coat. Let stand 5 minutes.
Spoon 2 tablespoons cheese mixture into each of 6 (8 ounce) glasses; top each with 1/4 cup peach mixture and 2 1/2 tablespoons cookie crumbs. Repeat layers once with remaining cheese mixture and remaining peach mixture; top each with 2 whole cookies. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
You'll also love
- Turkey Shepherd's Pot Pie 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Tuscan White Bean and Roasted... 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Cookies and Cream Popcorn 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Roasted Rack of Lamb 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Date Nut Balls 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Limeade Drink 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Crockpot Mac N Cheese 4/5 (98 Votes)
- RASPBERRY SWIRL ROLLS 4.3/5 (27 Votes)