*Sweet Chicken Stir fry
Makes 3-4 Servings
- 2-3 Grilled Chicken Breasts cut into thin slices
- 2 Yellow Squash (Julienned)
- 6-8 Green Onions cut into 1/2 inch pieces (Scallions/Chives)
- 1/4 of Head Green Cabbage sliced into thin strips
- 3 Tbsp of Coconut Aminos
- 1 Tbsp Minced Fresh Garlic
- 2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 2-3 tsp Fresh Ground Black pepper
- 10-15 Drops of Liquid Stevia or (Phase 2 Option 3-4 Tbsp Honey)
- 3 Tbsp Grapeseed Oil
- Salt to taste
- Cucumber slices (optional)
Adapted from knowthecause.com
Place Grapeseed oil in a skillet on medium heat.
Add all the vegetables, spices and sweetener of choice.
Add (cooked) Grilled Chicken slices.
Continue to stir and increase heat to Med/High 10-14 Minutes.
Cook the vegetables to desired tenderness.
Garnish with fresh cucumber slices and serve on a bed of Quinoa or mixed salad greens.