Gluten-Free Super Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
- 3 bars (100 g each) - good quality dark chocolate
- 1 cup (250 mL) - unsalted butter, cubed
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) - whipping cream
- 4 - eggs
- 1 cup (250 mL) - granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) - cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) - white rice flour
- 1 tsp (5 mL) - vanilla
- 1 cup (250 mL) - chopped walnuts
In a heatproof bowl over saucepan of hot (not boiling) water, melt together chocolate, butter and cream, stirring, until smooth. Let cool slightly.
In large bowl, whisk eggs, sugar, cocoa, rice flour and vanilla; whisk in chocolate mixture and walnuts. Scrape into parchment paper–lined 9-inch (2.5 L) square cake pan.
Bake in 350 degrees F. (180 degrees C). oven until puffed and cracked at edges, about 35 minutes. Let cool in pan on rack.
Refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour. Cut into squares, wiping knife between cuts.
(Make-ahead: Cover and refrigerate for up to 1 week.)