Thai green curry chicken noodle soup
- to adds incredible flavor to an already delicious soup.
- 2 2 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 5 5 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 3 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 2 1/4 medium carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally, 1/4 inch thick
- 2 2 1/4 medium zucchini, halved and sliced diagonally, 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 1/4 1/4 cup Thai green curry paste
- 1 1 1 cup chicken stock or water
- 1 14-oz 1 14-oz 14-oz can coconut milk
- 1 1 1 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 1 1 tsp coconut or brown sugar
- 2 2 2 cups cooked chicken, roughly shredded
- cooked brown rice-quinoa pasta noodles
- small handful small handful cilantro or basil, minced
- 1 1 1 lime
In a large pot, warm oil over medium heat until shimmering.
Add green onions and garlic. Saute until softened.
Then add carrots and zucchini, sautéing until softened.
Add curry paste and saute for a minute until fragrant.
Then add stock, coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar.
Bring to a gentle simmer and cook for about 5 minutes.
Lastly, stir in chicken and noodles.
Cook another few minutes until warmed through.
Finish with herbs and a squeeze of lime.