Grilled Salmon with Black Bean Salsa
6 servings. 4 1/2 stars.
- 1/4 c white wine
- 1/4 c reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1/2 t brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 salmons fillets (4 ozs. each)
- 15 oz can black beans, rinsed & drained
- 1 c frozen corn, thawed
- 1 med sweet red pepper, diced
- 1/2 c seedless red grapes, chopped
- 1/4 c Italian salad dressing
- 1 T canned chopped green chilies
- 1 t brown sugar
In sm bowl combine wine, soy sauce & brown sugar. Set aside 2 T mixture for basting. Stir garlic into remaing mixture. Place in lg resealable plastic bag; add the salmon. Seal bag & turn to coat; refrigerate 30 min, turning occasionally.
In sm bowl combine the salsa ingredients. Cover & chill until serving,
Drain & discard marinade. Using long handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil & lightly coat the grill rack. Place salmon skin side down on grill rack.
Grill uncovered over med heat for 10-12 min until fish flakes easily with a fork basting occasionally with reserved wine mixture. Serve with salsa.
You'll also love
- chalet suzanne's broiled grapefruit 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef Chile Relleno Casserole 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lemon Caper Beurre Blanc Seafood... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- "Crawfish Boil" Fried Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- White Bean Vegetable Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pickled Fish 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Salmon with Crispy... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Cauliflower and Cannellini Bean... 0/5 (0 Votes)