Zucchini Nut Bread
- 1 cup Atkins Bake Mix - (scant)
- 1 cup finely-ground almonds - (scant)
- 1 1/2 cups granular sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 medium zucchini coarsely grated
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8- by 4-inch loaf pan; set aside. In a large bowl whisk together Bake Mix, ground almonds, sugar substitute, cinnamon, salt, baking soda, and baking powder. In a medium bowl, mix vegetable oil, eggs, zucchini, and vanilla extract.
Pour zucchini mixture into bake mix mixture. Mix well. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 1 hour until golden brown, and a cake tester inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack before cutting into thin slices.
This recipe yields 20 servings.
Carbohydrates: 4.5 grams
Net Carbs: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Protein: 2.5 grams
Fat: 14.5 grams