Ground Turkey and Cabbage Stew
Minutes to Prepare: 15
Minutes to Cook: 20
Number of Servings: 10
- 1 large head of Cabbage, chopped
- 1/4 chopped onion
- 1 can Stewed Tomatoes
- 1 can Tomato Sauce,
- 1 lb Ground turkey, 93% lean,
- Seasons to taste - garlic powder; seasoning salt; pepper, chili pepper, salt, etc
Adapted from sparkpeople.com
Brown turkey with chopped onion; add cabbage, stewed tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasons.
Cover with water and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer until cabbage is tender and some water has cooked away.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Whole Chicken - Lemon 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Kidney Bean Soup 4.9/5 (8 Votes)
- UNSTUFFED CABBAGE ROLLS SOUP 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Sweet and Sour Sausage 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Cauliflower Crust Pizza 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Green Bean Salad with Hearts of... 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Red Cabbage Salad with Cranberries 4.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Turkey Brine - Brent 4.9/5 (7 Votes)