- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, medium, chopped
- 1 15 oz. can English peas and carrots
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon beef bouillon
- 1/3 cup water
- 4 cups potatoes, mashed
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese, grated
Brown ground beef and add onion and cook until tender. Add worcestershire and salt and pepper.
Mix bouillon and cornstarch in water aand add to beef mixture. Add English peas and carrots.
Place iin casserole and top with mashed potatoes.
Sprinkle cheese over top. Cook at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until lightly browned .