Mini Walnut Brownies
- 2 ounces unsweetened chocolate chopped
- 1 stick unsalted butter room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup Atkins Bake Mix
- 1/4 cup water
- 10 packets sugar substitute
- 2 teaspoons chocolate extract
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with aluminum foil; spray with cooking spray. Melt chocolate over a double boiler. Cool to room temperature.
With an electric mixer, beat butter until creamy; beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in bake mix, water, sugar substitute, and extract. Fold in melted chocolate; stir in nuts.
Transfer batter to prepared pan. Bake 15 minutes until set. Cool and cut into 36 squares.
This recipe yields 36 brownies.
Carbohydrates: 1 grams
Net Carbs: 1 grams
Fiber: 0.5 grams
Protein: 1 grams
Fat: 5 grams