Baked Banana Oatmeal
Makes 4 portions about 275 kcal, 6 grams fiber and 11 grams protein each. We saved one portion to reheat tomorrow!
- ) Combine the dry ingredients:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- ) Combine the wet ingredients:
- 1 egg, beat
- 1 mashed banana
- 1.5 cups skim milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Read more at http://www.katheats.com/favorite-foods/baked-banana-oatmeal#me6hOB8qxvs1VP2S.99
4) Pour the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix well.
5) Line an 8″ pan (square or round) with parchment paper (for easy removal and cutting!).
6) Layer some banana slices on the bottom. Pour batter into pan. Top with remaining banana slices.
7) Pop into a 375* oven for about 26 minutes.
8) After 26 minutes, increase heat to broil, sprinkle oatmeal with 1 heaping tbsp brown sugar and broil for 3-4 minutes.
= bubbly caramelized sugar topping!