Loaded Baked Potato/Chicken Casserole
- 2 (24-ounce) packages refrigerated Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package "Light" Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast, divided
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup chopped green onion, divided
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh broccoli florets, divided
- 6 slices Smoked Bacon, cooked, crumbled, and divided
Adapted from keyingredient.com
1.Preheat oven to 375º. Grease a 13x9-inch baking dish. Peel back film at corner of each package of potatoes to vent. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
2.In a large bowl, combine potatoes, cream cheese, and pepper; beat at medium speed with a mixer until combined. Stir in 1¾ cups chicken, 1 cup cheese, 2/3 cup green onion, half of broccoli, and half of crumbled bacon. Spread mixture in prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining 1¾ cups chicken, remaining broccoli, remaining bacon, and remaining 1 cup cheese.
3.Cover and bake for 45 minutes or until cheese melts and casserole is heated through. Top with remaining 1/3 cup green onion.
Note: Make Ahead Tip Casserole may be assembled up to 1 day ahead and refrigerated.
Bake, covered, at 325º for 20 minutes; increase oven temperature to 375º, and bake for 40 minutes longer or until heated through.