Baked and Breaded Scallops
- SERVINGS 4 UNITS US
- 2 tablespoons butter, Melted
- 1 ⁄2 of a lemon, Squeezed
- 1 lb scallops
- 1 ⁄2 cup macadamia nuts, Crushed
- 1 ⁄2 cup panko breadcrumbs, bread crumbs
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 ⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 ⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
Grab a 9×9 inch pan and add your melted butter and lemon juice to it.
Now add your scallops on top of the lemon butter and spread them around the pan evenly.
In a separate bowl, mix together your crushed nuts, panko, salt, garlic powder, and lemon pepper.
Pour the mixture over the top of the scallops and pop them in the oven set to 350 for about 25 minutes.