Sweet Potato Yeast Bread
Makes a 2-pound loaf.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1/4 teaspoon each ground nutmeg and cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 tablespoons dry milk
Adapted from southernfood.about.com
Add ingredients according to manufacturer's suggested order.
Use white bread setting, light crust.