Sugar-Free Instant Pumpkin Pudding
- 1 15-16 oz can pumpkin
- 2 cups unsweetened soy milk (can use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1 box instant (no-cook) sugar-free butterscotch or vanilla pudding, 6 serving size
- If using butterscotch, add 1 teaspoon vanilla
Adapted from lowcarbdiets.about.com
In a medium bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, spices, and half the milk. While whisking, add the pudding mix and the rest of the milk. Whisk well to fully combine. (You can also use a stick blender.) The pudding will continue to thicken a little over time. You can add more liquid and/or spices for the consistency and flavor you prefer.
Serving Suggestion: Top with toasted pecans.
Makes 8 half-cup servings.
Nutritional Information: Each serving has 8 grams effective carbohydrate plus 3 grams fiber, 4 grams protein, 1.4 grams fat and 62 calories.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Pudding with Cinnamon... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Pears a la Creme 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Seared Cod with Sautéed Greens &... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Old School Melon Cocktail 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon & Cheese Mini... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Crumbed Eggplant 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Brown Sugar-Glazed Butternut Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- CINNAMON PUMPKIN PIE 0/5 (0 Votes)