Trout In Bacon
- 1/3 cup Worchestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 6 trout
- 6 strips bacon
Combine Worchestershire sauce, onion powder, lemon juice, salt and garlic powder. Score the skin in 2 or 3 places. Brush trout inside and out with sauce mixture. Wrap bacon around each fish. Place in a buttered baking dish.
Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. Baste the fish with the left over sauce and pan juices during baking.
This recipe yields 6 servings; 2 carb grams per serving.
You'll also love
- Tomato Scallion Omelette 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tiffany's Eggplant Au Gratin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Thai Fish Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Swordfish En Salsa Verde 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Beef With Red Wine 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sausage Stuffed Acorn Squash 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Portuguese Pork Tenderloin 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pork Chops Paprikash 0/5 (0 Votes)