Hash Brown Casserole
Servings: 12 servings
This couldn't be any easier and is great for stay over guests.
- 12 each eggs
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 package 30 ounce frozen shredded hash browns, thawed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham
IN a large bowl, combine the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cayenne. STIR in the potatoes, cheese, onion, green pepper, and ham. POUR into a greased 13x9 pan and bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes at 350, or until knife comes out clean.