Slow Cooked Beef Brisket Dinner
From the Rival Crockpot recipe book.
- 1 beef brisket(4 lbs.), cut in half
- 4-6 medium potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 6 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz. mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 large onion, sliced
- 1 stalk celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 cubes beef bouillon
- 5 cloves, garlic, crushed
- 1 t. black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- Water, as need
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 615mins
Place all ingredients in crockpot. Add enough water to cover ingredients.
Cover; cook on low 6-8 hours.
Remove and discard bay leaves. Transfer brisket to cutting board.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Slice meat across grains.
Serve with vegetables.
Garnish as desired.