Halibut Orca Bay
- 3 pounds halibut fillets split, and cut into 6 oz pieces
- 1 pint fume
- 2 tablespoons ThickenThin Not/Starch thickener to thicken fume
- 1 cup julienned zucchini
- 4 green julienned onions
- 1 pound crabmeat picked clean
- 6 ounces halibut boned for mousse
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 6 tablespoons white wine
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
Thicken fume with NotStarch.
Prepare Crab Mousse: In food processor, blend crab meat, 6 ounces halibut, lemon juice, salt, pepper, white wine, and cream.
Stuff Halibut with 3 ounces crab mousse and bake for 40 minutes. Top with fume and julienne vegetables.
This recipe yields 8 servings.
ECC = 6g