Greek Feta Dressing
- 3 ounces feta cheese
- 3 tablespoons yogurt
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (or 1 lemon juiced)
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- Freshly-cracked black pepper to taste
Process the feta, yogurt and lemon until smooth then fold in the herbs, garlic and pepper. Thin with a little extra lemon juice or water if desired.
This recipe yields ?? servings.
Nutritional Information for Entire Recipe:
ECC = 2g