- 1 package (16 ounces) uncooked fettuccine
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 4 medium green onions, chopped ( 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (2 ounces)
- 3/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese (3 ounces)
- 3/4 cup freshly grated or shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on package.
Meanwhile, in 12-inch skillet, heat oil and butter over medium heat. Cook onions and 1 tablespoon parsley in oil mixture about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until onions are tender.
Stir in ricotta and feta cheeses; reduce heat to low. Cook about 2 minutes, stirring frequently, until cheeses are melted.
Add fettuccine, Asiago and Parmesan cheeses and pepper to mixture in skillet. Cook about 4 minutes, tossing gently, until cheeses are melted and fettuccine is evenly coated. Sprinkle with parsley.