Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
You'll be happy how easy this Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps recipe is. The flavors are delicious and it is such a quick and easy meal.
Seasoned ground beef and rice wrapped in lettuce
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Cooked white rice
- Lettuce leaves
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 12mins
Adapted from hoteatsandcoolreads.com
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and garlic over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add the sesame oil, chili powder, brown sugar, ginger and soy sauce.
Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
Serve with the rice rolled inside the lettuce leaves.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (811 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (736 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (702 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (673 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (665 Votes)
- Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole 4.5/5 (475 Votes)
- Tuscan Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (438 Votes)