Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps
You'll be happy how easy this Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps recipe is. The flavors are delicious and it is such a quick and easy meal.
Seasoned ground beef and rice wrapped in lettuce
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- Cooked white rice
- Lettuce leaves
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 12mins
Adapted from hoteatsandcoolreads.com
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and garlic over medium high heat.
Reduce heat to medium.
Add the sesame oil, chili powder, brown sugar, ginger and soy sauce.
Simmer for 5 to 7 minutes.
Serve with the rice rolled inside the lettuce leaves.
You'll also love
- Mint Chocolate Chip Frosting 3.9/5 (18 Votes)
- Pasta With Kale Pesto and Roasted... 3.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Southwest Avocado Bean Dip 4.1/5 (13 Votes)
- Crispy Crusted Red Snapper 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Sauteed Cipolline Onions (Mario... 4/5 (17 Votes)
- Spinach & Ricotta Cheese Crepe 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- Kielbasa Cornbread 4.1/5 (14 Votes)
- Cheesy Chicken Balls 4.1/5 (8 Votes)