HG's Crispy Cheeseburger Pizza
Make our quirky, burger-style pizza in the comfort of your own kitchen. It has fewer calories than ONE SLICE of CPK's version...
PER SERVING (entire pizza): 226 calories, 4.5g fat, 1,207mg sodium, 33g carbs, 15g fiber, 9g sugars, 27.5g protein -- POINTS� value 4*
- 1 1/2 tbsp. ketchup
- 1/2 tbsp. fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup frozen ground-beef-style soy crumbles (like the kind by Morningstar Farms or Boca), thawed
- 1 La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Low Carb High Fiber Large Tortilla
- 1/4 cup shredded fat-free cheddar cheese
- 1 tbsp. chopped onion
- 3 tbsp. shredded lettuce
- 2 tbsp. chopped tomato
- Optional toppings: hamburger dill pickle chips, additional ketchup
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
In a small dish, combine ketchup, mayo, and mustard, and mix until uniform. Add soy crumbles and toss to coat. Set aside.
Lightly spray a medium-large skillet with nonstick spray and bring to medium heat on the stove. Lay tortilla flat in the skillet and cook until slightly crispy, a few minutes on each side.
Transfer tortilla to a baking sheet sprayed with nonstick spray. Scoop soy crumble mixture into the center of the tortilla and spread it out evenly, leaving a 1/2-inch border around it. Evenly sprinkle with cheese and onion.
Bake in the oven for 11 - 13 minutes, until tortilla border browns and cheese melts.
Top with lettuce and tomato. If you like, add pickles and a squiggle of ketchup. Cut into slices and EAT!