Pork Tenderloin with Savory Apple Gravy
- 11/2 lbs boneless pork tenderloin roast
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup unsweetened apple juice or 1 cup applesauce (both work great)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 heaping tsp. thyme, ground
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground pepper
- 2 tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tbsp. cold water
Adapted from peanutbutterandpeppers.com
Spray the bottom of the crockpot with cooking spray and add your pork.
In a bowl, add chicken broth, apple juice or applesauce and mustard, whisk together until combined. Pour over pork tenderloin. Add the spices and place lid on crockpot.
Set the crockpot to low for 8 hours or on high for 4 - 5 hours.
Once pork is cooked; carefully place pork onto plate and cover with aluminum foil.
In a small bowl add cornstarch and water; mix until smooth.
Take the juice left in the crockpot and place in a small sauce pan. Over medium heat; whisk in cornstarch and water mixture until it has thicken, about 2 - 4 minutes.
Cut pork into slices and pour gravy over pork. You can even use the sauce for gravy over potatoes.
Calorie per serving including gravy: 166.7, Fat: 4.6, Cholesterol: 75, Sodium: 129, Potassium: 30, Carbs: 8.3, Fiber: .02, Sugar: 4, Protein: 24.3
You'll also love
- doTERRA Creamy Fruit Dip with... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Parmesan Ranch Baked Pork Chops 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Birthday Batter Cheesecake Dip... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- 21 Day Fix Bacon Cheeseburger 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Applesauce Cake Roll 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Miso-glazed Pork Tenderloin 5/5 (1 Votes)
- PORK TENDERLOIN WITH GARLIC AND... 5/5 (1 Votes)