Mini Mexican Pizza Squares
- 10 slices Atkins white bread
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 1/2 cup tomato salsa
- 2 green onions very thinly sliced
- 6 black pitted black olives sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Heat oven to 400 degrees. Trim crusts from bread (save to make bread crumbs). Brush bread with olive oil on one side and lightly toast.
Cut each slice into four pieces. Arrange squares on a baking sheet. Divide cheese on toast squares; top cheese with a scant tablespoon of salsa. Sprinkle with green onions and olives.
Bake 10 minutes until cheese is bubbly. Sprinkle cilantro over pizzas squares. Serve immediately.
This recipe yields 10 servings.
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Net Carbs: 4 grams
Fiber: 5 grams
Protein: 10 grams
Fat: 7 grams