A creamy dip made with shrimp soup, cream cheese and hot sauce is perfect for scooping with veggies or crackers.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Shrimp Soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- Crackers, chips and/or fresh vegetables, for dipping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Adapted from campbellkitchen.com
Stir the cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth.
Stir in the soup, hot sauce, celery and onion.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Serve with the crackers for dipping.
You'll also love
- Popcorn cake 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Filet Mignon with Dices of Foie... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Vietnamese Shrimp and Glass Noodle... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Folsom St. B&G Dirty Martini 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Crazy-Creamy Crab-Stuffed Mushrooms 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Outback Kookaburra Wings 3.7/5 (56 Votes)
- Green Papaya Spring Rolls 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Pad Thai Shrimp Rice Noodles 5/5 (2 Votes)