A creamy dip made with shrimp soup, cream cheese and hot sauce is perfect for scooping with veggies or crackers.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Shrimp Soup
- 1/2 teaspoon Louisiana-style hot sauce
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- Crackers, chips and/or fresh vegetables, for dipping
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Adapted from campbellkitchen.com
Stir the cream cheese in a medium bowl until smooth.
Stir in the soup, hot sauce, celery and onion.
Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Serve with the crackers for dipping.
You'll also love
- Prego® Now and Later Baked Ziti 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Vanilla Cider Pork with Pears 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Green Papaya Spring Rolls 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Wasabi & Honey Glazed Salmon 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Southwestern Beer-Batter Fish with... 5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Stuffed Portobello... 4.5/5 (43 Votes)
- Jumbo Shrimp Grand Mariner 4.1/5 (77 Votes)
- Watermelon Ancho Chile Salsa 5/5 (1 Votes)