Pumpkin Nutella Muffins
Pumpkin Muffins with a swirl of Nutella baked right in! These seriously are as delicious as they sound and look! Easy to make and to pack up in a lunch! Plus, it’s a perfect breakfast.
- 3 1/3 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup oil
- 4 eggs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 cup pumpkin puree
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from yourcupofcake.com
Preheat oven to 400°F and line pans with cupcake liners or grease your muffin tins.
Combine all dry ingredients and then all the remaining ingredients. Instead of the cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger you can use pumpkin pie spice! Stir just until combined and then fill cupcake liners 3/4 full.
Drop a small amount of Nutella into each muffin tin over the pumpkin batter ( about 1 teaspoon or so) and use a toothpick to swirl it in.
Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out with no pumpkin batter on it (there may be some hot Nutella that sticks to the knife but that's fine!)
Serve warm or cooled!
Store in a tupperware if not eating right away.
Note: You can always half the recipe.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Griddle Cakes 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Strawberry & Banana Green Smoothie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Healthy Marbled Banana Bread 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- White Bean Burgers with Spinach 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Better Than Pumpkin Pie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Squares 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Pie with Marshmallow... 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Potato lángos: Hungarian fried... 4.2/5 (14 Votes)