Feta & Craisin Salad w/ Raspberry Dressing*****
This is also good with candied walnuts.
Rate this recipe 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Dark green lettuce mix
- Feta cheese crumbled
- Walnuts or Pecans
- 2 T raspberry vinegar
- 2 T raspberry jam
- 1/3 cup oil
-Combine salad ingredients on serving plates.
-Prepare dressing in blender.
-Blend vinegar and jam together, stream in oil as blender is running.
-Serve with salad.
You'll also love
- Pork Sausage Patties 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Crock Pot Minestrone Soup 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Bananas and Cream Pound Cake 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Lemonade 4.2/5 (48 Votes)
- Blackberry Jalapeno Jam Recipes 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Lemon-Blueberry Fluff 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Trifle 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chewy Chocolate Chip Oatmeal... 4.5/5 (16 Votes)