Slow-Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu Dip
- 1 1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts (2 to 4 breasts, depending on size)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 16 ounces cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes, at room temperature
- 6 ounces deli ham, cut into small dice
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- Kosher salt
- Chopped parsley, for garnish
- Toasted baguette slices or chips, for dipping
Place the chicken in the slow cooker and sprinkle the dried herbs all over. Scatter butter on top of the chicken and cover. Cook on low until chicken shreds easily with a fork, about 5-6 hours. Using 2 forks, shred the chicken into small pieces.
Add cream cheese, ham, Swiss cheese, white wine, and chicken broth, and stir. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours, stirring once halfway through. Season with salt.
Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm with sliced baguette or chips, to dip.