Rosemary Citrus Shrimp Tacos
Link to purchase sauce online http://www.robertrothschild.com/product/product-details.aspx?prodID=584&name=Rosemary+Citrus+%26+Pepper+Sauce+12.4+oz.+net+wt.+-+jar
- 2 tbsps olive oil ? Tasty tip
- 1 lb shrimp (peeled and deveined and tails removed)
- 121/3 ozs citrus (Robert Rothschild Farm Rosemary, & Pepper Sauce)
- 8 flour tortillas
- 81/2 ozs cole slaw mix (fresh)
- 1 red pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 yellow peppers (cut into strips)
- 1 avocado (sliced)
Adapted from facebook.com
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook for two minutes until pink.
Flip shrimp and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until shrimp is pink and flesh is opaque.
Stir in 1 cup of Rosemary Citrus & Papper Sauce and warm through. Remove from heat.
Assemble tacos by topping a tortilla with cole slaw, pepper strips, avocado slices and shrimp.
Top with additional Rosemary Citrus & Pepper Sauce, if desired.
You'll also love
- Roast Beef Sandwich 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Slow Cooker: Sweet potato lasagne 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Fiery Shrimp Quesadillas 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Date Bars 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Halibut with Roasted... 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Orange Raspberry Vinaigrette 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Mongolian Shrimp & Broccoli 4.5/5 (13 Votes)