Baked Goat Cheese And Ricotta Custards
- Butter for greasing the ramekins
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta cheese
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons coarsely-chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 12 large spinach leaves stemmed, washed
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Generously butter four 5-ounce ramekins or custard cups. Combine ricotta, goat cheese, Parmesan, walnuts, basil, egg, salt, and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
Line each ramekin with 3 spinach leaves. Divide cheese mixture; fill full. Bake 30 minutes. Cool 5 minutes.
To serve, run a knife around the rim of each custard. Invert onto small plates.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 4.5 grams
Net Carbs: 3.5 grams
Fiber: 1 grams
Protein: 21.5 grams
Fat: 25 grams