Texas-Style Peanut Butter Baked Pork Chops
- 4 thick-cut pork chops
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons light brown sugar
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a large pan with foil and apply nonstick cooking spray.
2. Rub pork chops with olive oil and place in pan. Bake 30 minutes.
3. Whisk together any leftover olive oil with remaining ingredients and set aside.
4. After chops have baked 30 minutes, remove from oven and brush them evenly with peanut butter mixture. Return to oven and bake an additional 10–15 minutes until chops are fully cooked and sauce is thickened and caramelized.