Stuffed Pepper Soup
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (29 oz.) dices tomatoes
- 1 (10 oz) can tomato soup (or tomato sauce)
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth (or beef broth)
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
In a large pot, brown and crumble ground beef along with green peppers and onion over medium high heat .
When meat is thoroughly cooked, drain excess grease from beef mixture.
Put beef mixture back into pot. Add in diced tomatoes, broth, and tomato soup .
Give it all a good stir. Then add in rice. Stir again.
Stir in seasonings; sugar, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
Cover and let soup smmer