Stir-Fry Asparagus With Basil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 packet sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded, and finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 1 1/2 pounds asparagus lightly steamed, and cut into 1" pieces
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves thinly sliced
In a small bowl, mix soy sauce, water and sugar substitute.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add pepper and garlic; cook 30 seconds until garlic is lightly colored. Stir in asparagus; cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Add soy sauce mixture and basil; cook just until basil wilts.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Carbohydrates: 9 grams
Net Carbs: 4.5 grams
Fiber: 4.5 grams
Protein: 5 grams
Fat: 3.5 grams