Strawberry Icebox Cake
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 22-1/2 graham cracker sheets
- 2 oz. BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
Adapted from kraftrecipes.com
BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP. Gently stir in strawberries.
BREAK whole graham sheets crosswise in half. Arrange 15 squares on bottom of 13x9-inch pan; cover with 1/3 of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers twice.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours. Just before serving, melt chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over dessert.
You'll also love
- Toasted Bread and Parmesan Kale... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Bacon Ricotta Crostini 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Cutlets With Smashed... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Tipsy Plums & Raspberries 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Melon-and-Peach Salad with... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Cranberry Sauce 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Pancakes with Blueberry Ginger... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Meringue... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)