Fried Ham Cubes
- CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1-1/2 cups dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless fully cooked ham, cut into 1-inch cubes
- Oil for frying
- 5 ounces VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cubed
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup salsa
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 30mins
In a shallow bowl, beat eggs and milk. In another bowl, combine the bread crumbs, cheese and parsley. Dip ham cubes in egg mixture, then roll in crumb mixture.
In an electric skillet, heat 1/4 in. of oil to 375°. Fry ham cubes, a few at a time, for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
In a small saucepan, heat cheese and milk over medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from the heat; stir in salsa. Serve with ham cubes.
Yield: about 3 dozen.